Smarter is an award-winning tech company based in Central London looking for a customer service agent to join our fast growing company.
As a Smarter customer service agent, you will be providing daily support to our customers via telephone, email and live chat. We are looking for someone who understands that Smarter customers are our number one priority and we will go above and beyond to provide excellent customer service, ensuring that the highest level of customer satisfaction is achieved. This is a full time position, working hours are 9am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday.
Smarter is an award winning British connected home company with a product range that connects existing appliances to the internet, allowing you to control them from your phone. At Smarter we design, manufacturer and distribute our products throughout Europe and the US with customers such as Currys, John Lewis and Best Buy. We are a passionate team of 30 people based in London with plans to expand the business globally. Growing at a rate of 300% we are set to become one of the fastest growing UK technology companies.
- Providing excellent customer service by telephone, email and live chat.
- Ensuring that all customer communication is responded to in a timely and professional manner.
- Assisting customers with all queries including troubleshooting and product information.
- Online order management.
- Dealing with customer returns and exchanges
- Maintaining and updating customer databases.
- Reporting to Management.
- Always going the extra mile for customers ensuring the customer is left with a positive impression of the company following any and all communication.
- No experience required, full training will be provided as well as on going coaching.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written English.
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships.
- Highly proactive and uses initiative.
- Creative with passion and plenty of energy.
- Enjoys a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- A passion or interest for new technology.
- Ability to multi task with good time management skills.
- Aptitude to work on their own and as a part of the team.