Smart Bill, is an exciting new Fin Tech venture that is the first of its kind in the UK. We give people more clarity over their finances & reduce their bills by detecting and cancelling unwanted bills and subscriptions or switching them to save them hundreds per year, for free.
We are building the platform to enable us to automatically detect money saving opportunities & switch users without them having to do anything – no more price comparison searches we hope. Our aim is to keep users in the best deal for everything, all of the time.
We have launched the version of the product and are looking for an enthusiastic Social Media & Marketing Intern to join our team!
The internship is for expenses and will be a fantastic opportunity for the right person to learn about running a new business with potential to work outside of the Social Media space if they would like to.
Social Media Responsibilities:
- Taking full control of our Facebook and Twitter accounts and will be in charge of scheduling daily tweets and posts.
- Increase brand awareness by following & collaborating relevant users on our social media profiles.
- Create and implement social media content calendar.
- Offer content suggestions & ideas
- Contact relevant bloggers and influencers
- Writing blogs and product descriptions for the site.
- Review and report every week on the successes & failures of the social media updates over the past week and make suggestions if necessary.
- Weekly progress meetings & telephone catch ups.
- Regular email communication with team
- Working on investment presentations
- Researching the investor landscape
- Growing our user base
- Engaging with users and gathering product feedback
- Engaging with the fin tech start up community online
- Ideally, we would like the individual to work at least one full day per week working alongside the rest of the team in London (10am-6pm). This is negotiable but it will be better for your own development.
- The rest of the week will involve remote work of approximately 3 hours per day. This can be done from home at whatever hours you choose.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A complete self starter
- Entrepreneurial who buys into the company vision
- An interest in finance, money saving or fin-tech would be preferred.
- Proficiency in marketing, communications and social media as a tool for business or the willingness to learn by autonomously
- Familiarity with Facebook & Twitter and Linkedin
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If this sounds like you then please get in touch!
CEO & Co-Founder
Preference will be given to those with experience in Social Media Marketing.