Description de l'offre
Slone Capital is a young, boutique wealth management firm delivering private client and employee benefits advice in London's Square Mile.
Things are moving quickly and we are looking for a Client Services Intern to help with our ever-growing workload. You’ll be working with a Paraplanner and two Financial Advisers to support our expanding client bank.
The role is based in a great working space in St. Paul’s in a relaxed, informal environment.
The purpose of the internship is to find positive people who want to develop with our business and become part of our profession. Although the position is initially for three months, we have ambitious growth plans and the internship will lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
Specifically, we would support your progression from Client Services Intern to Paraplanner and onto Financial Adviser if you have the right skills. This would include a solid development plan, incorporating CII qualifications and study support to augment your 'on the job' experience.
The role will be varied and on any given day you'll find yourself:
• Processing new business and keeping our case pipeline moving
• Handling client enquiries and general account management
• Inputting data onto the back office system
• Producing accurate portfolio valuations on an ad hoc basis and to a regular schedule
• Electronic filing and database control.
As a minimum you must have:
• An exceptional eye for detail
• Excellent English and maths
• Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
• The desire to develop within the role and the business
• A warm smile and a strong handshake.
There are lots of companies out there that can give you routine and an easy ride. Alternatively, if you'd like something challenging, varied and unique then please get in touch and send us your CV.