Customer Service Representative & Marketing Intern
SityWalks is looking for its first Customer Service and Marketing Representative Intern. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing start up! You will gain invaluable experience and be based in offices in Central London. There could be the opportunity for longer term position.
Your day-to-day activities may include:
• answering customers' questions by phone, email, webchat or face-to-face
• entering customer information onto a computer database
• Vetting all new walker and sitters applying to SityWalks
• Ensuring current SityWalks are being engaged with and keeping their calenders up to date
• Helping to ensure any drop outs are back filled with another walker or sitter
• Helping with expansion across the UK
• Placing Adverts to job boards if looking for new walkers or sitters in new areas.
The Customer Service and Marketing Representative Intern requirements are:
• excellent customer service skills
• the ability to handle and resolve difficult situations
• IT and administration skills
• accuracy and attention to detail