We are looking for a part-time Radio Producer to assist with one of our award-winning weekly shows that promotes the unsigned and independent music community. Your role would be to be a key part of making sure all production aspects of the radio show runs smoothly and will be working closely with the Radio Presenter. We are an independent radio station based in Moorgate.
You will be supported and will receive guidance and development in the broadcast and radio industries.
*Editing acoustic music recordings of Guest Artists for the radio show
*Producing the weekly radio show for the radio station
*Assisting the Radio presenter with the acoustic session setups for Guest Artists
*Assisting the Radio Presenter at events/festivals and gigs
* Ability to work well under pressure and able to meet deadlines
* An example of previous music production work.
* A confident knowledge of DAWs, especially Logic
* A firm grasp of audio engineering or music production
* Flexibility to attend industry gigs, festivals and events related to the radio show
* Liaising with journalists and the media
* Passionate about music, especially the independent sector.
*Passionate about the broadcast industries and radio.
* A passion for music journalism
* Experience in TV or recording video interviews and video production
* Experience of Final Cut Pro
This is an unpaid voluntary position.