Description de l'offre
Do you have experience writing articles or blogging and wish to gain experience in journalism writing in the luxury sector?
In this part-time freelance position, you will be writing editorial articles on superyachts and megayachts and its associated luxury lifestyle for a new online magazine for launch at the end of April.
This is a flexible freelance position for a motivated intern and is able to fit around existing commitments. Training will be provided.
* 10 short articles a week about the superyacht sector aimed at ultra-high net worth individuals.
* Weekly telephone conference and ad hoc meetings with the Yacht chief-in-editor.
* Knowledge of Wordpress and experience of using it to post articles
* An understanding of writing articles/blogs for a brand.
* A proven interest in the luxury sector and yacht industry
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent grammar and punctuation
* The ability to work independently
* The ability to work to deadlines
* Enthusiastic and pro-active
* A dedication to a career in journalism.
* Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
* Able to work from home and have own computer or device
* Able to attend meetings and contribute ideas
* The ability to be innovative and create imaginative content ideas
Desired (but not essential)
* The ability to do post articles with a creative presentation.
* Photoshop skills.
* An understanding of SEO.
This is an unpaid voluntary position.