We are a growing property investment and development company with a stream of projects under our belts. We work in Joint Venture with other developers to bring the funding they need for development projects. We carry out complete due-diligence on the projects and, if they meet our requirements then we agree to fund the bulk of the equity on the project. We invest our own funds and raise the balance from our investors.
Until now, those investors have been high-net-worth investors from within our own networks and we typically provide a return in excess of 20% annualised. About 12 months ago we started our development of an FCA regulated peer-to-peer lending platform so that we could offer the same investments to the general public and enable them to invest as little as £5,000 and earn the same returns as the high-net-worth investors. This is opening up the market and enabling the general public to access investments would have never been available to them before.
Please see our website
Shojin are looking for an organised, competent and ambitious individual to join the company to help with the management of the investment property portfolio and running of the daily administrative, secretarial and clerical operations of the various teams to maintain an efficient office environment.
The main tasks and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Co-ordinate and organise appointments and meetings;
- Greet clients and direct them to the meeting room;
- Answer phones and transfer to the appropriate staff member;
- Monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required;
- Day to day management assistance of investment properties;
- Coordinating contractors for maintenance issues on investment properties;
- Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information;
- Print, scan and copy documents;
- Maintain office supplies, filing and storage systems;
- Assist with event planning and implementation;
- Monitor and maintain office supplies;
- Type documents, reports and correspondence;
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail;
- Perform work related errands as requested such as going to the post office and bank;
- Keep office area clean and tidy;
- Ensures the availability of drinking water, coffee and tea for staff and visitors;
- Identifying potential improvements of business processes and tools to make recommendations to management.
This position offers career development potential in a fast-growing firm uniquely positioned in an attractive growth market. The role requires an individual who possesses a curious interest in property as well as a strong work ethic. Requirements and interests for success in this broad role include the following:
- Proven experience as an office assistant or in another relevant administrative role;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
- Professional telephone manner;
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Pleasant, friendly disposition;
- Bachelor's degree preferred;
- Interest in property development / investment preferred.
Remuneration - £18,000 plus discretionary bonus upon excellent performance.