I'm looking for a Media Production Assistant For a weekly interview podcast show for creatives of colour,
• Who will work closely with me to research and schedule talent for the weekly interviews, making sure all relevant resources, from news items to guests, are sourced before recording.
To manage the video recording aspect of the Podcast as well as edit the videos and upload to Youtube.
• They may also steer the conversation from outside the studio. Connecting and chatting in with listeners, the Ideal candidate is extremely organized, self-sufficient with a background in Podcast/ radio show production
• To help the show listenership grow and is sustainable.
• Someone who is flexible with extensive people management skills and is quick to respond to new situations.
• This would initially be a non-paid role, travel card costs covered and sustenance would be provided on the day of the show, the role would eventually be a paid role.
This is an amazing opportunity and more information about the show would be provided on the application.
New Media, creative background. with experience in recording and editing video footage
Any degree discipline is acceptable, although a relevant qualification in journalism, communications or media studies, may be preferred.
The ability to demonstrate knowledge, experience or a genuine interest in television and radio is essential, and often more important than academic qualifications