Shepper is a pioneering London based start-up that carries out on-demand inspections on assets, working across multiple industries, from retail and insurance to transport and property. Since launching in late 2016 we have already been named a top 100 UK start-up (twice!) and launched operations in over 15 countries across the globe.
We were founded in late 2016 by serial entrepreneurs Carl August Ameln, Ben Prouty and Jan Vanhoutte, and have grown to a team of 17 over the past two years. We are part of the prestigious Founders Factory Accelerator programme which is run by Lastminute.com co-founder Brent Hoberman and backed by the likes of Aviva, L’Oreal, The Guardian Media Group and EasyJet. We are also part of Station F, the largest start-up campus in the world, located in Paris, France.
Having recently secured VC Series A funding, we are looking to double our team over the next few months in order to support our ambitious growth and international expansion targets. We want Shepper to be an extremely challenging, but enjoyable and fun place to work, and are looking for talented people to join us at this relatively early stage and become instrumental in growing Shepper across the globe.
We are seeking a new business sales professional to join the sales team in London. This is an exciting career opportunity for a passionate sales professional who enjoys working within a dynamic and evolving sales environment, where you can make a real impact on the business.
New business development
• Meet and exceed all monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
• Create and drive new business opportunities and pipeline development through a combination of networking, e-mail campaigns, cold calling and event participation to fuel up market growth within specific industries.
• Own the entire sales process from lead generation to closure, ensuring smooth pipeline progression to maximise results.
• Create and maintain a quality sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement.
• Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
Ideal candidate profile
• Use a consultative selling approach, qualifying opportunities by unearthing and understanding complex customer challenges and business pains whilst educating prospects on the value of Shepper’s services.
• Use deep business insight and market sector knowledge to play a critical role in bringing prospects through the full sales cycle.
• Ensure that your personal knowledge set is always fresh with the latest product feature releases, industry trends and analysis, customer best practices and success stories.
• Highly motivated, resilient and ambitious sales hunter and closer, who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations.
• Excellent prospection skills with a proven track record of new business sales over achievement with consistent delivery against targets.
• Relevant B2B consultative selling experience and comfort in all interactions and selling motions involving the "C" level.
• A motivated team player whose able to work independently in a fast paced and rapidly changing sales environment.
• High level of professionalism and credibility, particularly in reference to business acumen, attention to detail, professional and presentation presence and style.
• Excellent PowerPoint editing and presentation skills
• Ability to travel as needed to support your territory and other business activities.
• Fluency in a second European language is desirable.
Most importantly, the candidate should have a passion for sales, start-ups, the business and the role.
If you feel like the above describes you, and you want to join a highly successful team at a vital juncture in the company’s journey please send in a C.V. and cover letter to explaining why you would excel in this role.
The Shepper Team