Marketing & Communication
About the job
ABOUT THE JOB
Supporting the Marketing Manager, with key responsibilities in relation to casual leasing of promotional spaces to achieve yearly targets, implementation and execution of IPC Shopping Centre’s marketing events, especially thematic, festive & tactical campaigns and activities, tenant relation as well as to contribute traffic growth by upholding the vision of Ikano Retail Asia - To create a better everyday life for the many people.
Casual Leasing of promotional spaces
· handling casual leasing of promotional spaces in the shopping centre.
· Supervise the set up of events & activities and coordinate with internal departments and external service providers, exhibitors & contractors.
· Support the marketing team in developing, coordinating and collating content for various collaterals in promoting the events & activities of the promotion spaces effectively.
· Track & measure the outcome on events & activities from exhibitors.
· To develop relationship with tenants and exhibitors to secure take up of promotional spaces in the centre.
· To be well aware and informed of latest trends in the market in order to bring in relevant and up-to-date events & activities into the centre.
· To build relationship with tenants in order to support their Advertising & Promotional needs.
Events & Activities
· To source, plan, execute and coordinate a variety of marketing events and activities to enhance the traffic growth of the Centre, including thematic & festive campaigns.
· Supervise the implementation & fulfillment of events & activities and coordinate with internal departments and external service providers & contractors.
· Support the marketing team in developing, coordinating and collating content for various collaterals in promoting the events & activities effectively.
· Track & measure the outcome on events & activities.
· To develop strategic relations by securing sponsorships to assist with the publicity and funding of marketing projects.
· Responsible for the administrative and corporate records of the department.
· Prepare and manage internal communication among co-workers and tenants.
· Assist inidentifying opportunities & potentials and recommend initiatives that will drive good traffic growth to the mall.
· To contribute to the strategic planning of an annual or long term marketing plan to drive forward agreed company objectives.
· Contribute to budgeting and invoicing process.
· Perform and execute any other duties assigned by the Management from time to time. YOUR PROFILE
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
· Minimum 2 years in the Shopping Centre industry.
· Strong networking skills, resourceful, independent and able to multi-task on several projects and meet deadlines.
· Experience in wide aspects of developing and executing marketing campaigns.
· Able to work under pressure and able to meet target and deadlines.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills. Able to work with cross-functional teams.
· Possess strong negotiation skills and personal integrity.
· Passionate, a team player and possess strong attention to details.
· Interest in exploring mall marketing environment.
· Good copywriting, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
Selangor ( Damansara )
Full Time - Part Time
Additional Information :
Please apply via IKEA job page latest by 18 December 2018.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
L’histoire débute en 1943 avec la création d’IKEA par Ingvar Kampard. Entreprise suédoise, IKEA est spécialiste dans la conception et la vente de mobilier en kit ou prêt à poser. Initialement centrée autour de la vente d’objets tels que des stylos, des cadres photos ou des nappes, c’est en 1948 que les meubles font leur apparition. Le premier magasin IKEA ouvre ses portes en 1958 en Suède. Aujourd’hui, acteur mondial présent dans plus de 40 pays, le groupe réalise 27 milliards d’euros de vente et emploie 139 000 personnes. Son siège social est basé au Pays-Bas.
En France, l’enseigne compte 29 magasins et prévoit l’ouverture prochaine de 3 magasins d’ici 2016. Au total, IKEA France estime à terme le nombre de magasins sur le territoire français à 40 voire 50. La philosophie de l'enseigne repose sur la production de produits uniques de qualité à des prix accessibles via une vaste gamme de produits d’ameublement esthétiques et fonctionnels.