Description de l'offre
Secret Spa is a premium on-demand beauty and spa booking service dedicated to providing luxury treatments and exceptional client service to a-list clientele around London. We are looking for an Operations & PR intern for our Vauxhall office to start as soon as possible. We would like to give a suitable candidate the opportunity to gain valuable experience in PR, operations, marketing and event management.
If you love all things beauty, fashion, celebrity, love networking and making connections then this is the position for you!
Role Description:You must be available 4/5 days a week (Monday to Friday) from 9-5pm
Operations - shadowing our Head Of Operations on managing customer and celebrity bookings and running our VIP events
Celebrities - liasing with celebrities and their agents to arrange hair, makeup and other beauty treatments to prepare them for red carpet events & photoshoots
Administration - support on all admin replying to queries, answering the phone, taking messages and updating our databases. Assisting with any other ad hoc exercises
Social Media - assisting on daily posts for our social channels on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
Events - access to exciting events and networking opportunites. Some of our previous events include:
- H&M - Elle Style Awards
- Juicy Couture
- Vestiaire Collective
- Backstage at the National Television Awards
Why work with Secret Spa?
Get a hands on learning experience which larger organisations will not give due to hierarchy and bureaucracy
Access to exciting events and networking opportunities
Beauty immersion - really learn about the beauty industry and what makes it tick. Build relationships with some of the top beauty brands in the UK
Be part of a team - we run a flat structure so you will be part of the team
Be part of something new and exciting
We are looking for individuals with the following attributes:
• Either a current student or recent graduate
• Displays positive energy; a love and enthusiasm for life a must!
• Desire to learn quickly and think for yourself, contributing ideas
• Basic marketing & PR knowledge
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Pro-active and ability to use initiative, manage responsibilities & work independently when necessary
• Highly organised
Recruitment method: CV and interviews.
There will be a 1-month trial period followed by a 3 month internship.
• BA Hons / MA in Advertising / Marketing / PR, Business, Human Resources, Management, Media, Social Media
• Must have excellent MS Office skills, and be familiar with Dropbox
• English as native language - Great telephone manner