Are you passionate about podcasts and social media, interested in startups, and
possess a passionate data driven approach to growth marketing?
Are you a self starter who’s passionate about proving their skills and given the freedom
Launching in March last year, Rich Martell and Dan Murray, 2 UK entrepreneurs,
launched a Podcast series interviewing the top founders and leaders in the country,
asking them how they built their company, the story of their journey and an insight into
the ups and downs of that journey.
From billionaires to Royals, we’ve had them all, and we are lining up even better guests
for Series 2, and recording in a studio, therefore dramatically improving the quality of
Due to our amazing network, we are able to get access to some of the most impressive
company founders in the country, and we launched the series from March, one
episode a week for 15 consecutive weeks (over 4 months).
As this was a true MVP, we had no budget for marketing. However, due to it’s
authentic content and awesome guests, we were featured as a “Top UK Podcast” by
Apple, and have now been offered a partnership with Barclaycard for Series 2 (for
● This is a 6 month remote internship. At the end we will discuss next steps and
● You will receive £1,200 over the 6 months. £200 a month.
● You will be able to claim a £1000 bonus for hitting your targets.
This isn’t about an amount of time. If you can smash it out the park in 5 minutes a day,
and do better than anyone else - then spend 5 minutes.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Tell us what your favourite episode is and why.
2. Tell us what you would do to grow this Podcast and take it into the stratosphere.
3. Tell us what audience groups you would focus on
4. Tell us what channels and tests you would try.
5. Tell us what your target for good is.
6. Tell us what your target for ‘great’ is (aka your bonus).
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the tactics they’ll use & the
desire to grow this audience more ambitiously than others applying, setting a
target that’s impressively large, but still achievable - we want you to get your