Business development: education offer
· Quickly understand the offer to start building the right channel to sell it (specialized distributors)
· Commercially: seek for business opportunities through day to day exchange with training centres and build a map of the actors
· Being able to deploy long term relations with international donors, Ministries, design offcie etc. to create investment/business opportunities: call for tender appoach
Corporate Social Responsibility:
· Project Management of all philanthropy initiatives and events to promote Sustainable Development, Access to Education and to build the =S= brand reputation.
· Promotion of Schneider Electric Foundation Initiatives and Projects
· Animate locally Sustainability Fellows community
· Preparation, implementation, monitoring and communication of quarterly and annual sustainable development reporting
Access to Education (Training & Entrepreneurship): Foundation activity
· Manage current partnerships and seek for new ones
· Training centre applications, agreements, quotations, equipment and inauguration events
· Liaison with Schneider Electric Foundation stakeholders and all other stakeholders relevant to the establishment of new training partnerships
· Arrangement of Schneider Electric teachers missions, promotion of the program locally
Ideal candidate profile
Education & Experience
· Master degree
· Project Management
· Business development
· Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience.
Knowledge and Skills
· Understanding of Sales
· Customer Satisfaction and Service Delivery
· Coordination of multi actors
Fluent in spoken and written French/language
Ability to work and contribute as an effective team player in a fast paced deadline driven environment.
Able to travel to rural areas in countries
Developed interpersonal skills with an ability to interact effectively with internal and external customers of various technical abilities, including experience working with contractors, consultants, and sales staff as required.
Ability to self-manage, multi-task and learn new skills quickly.
Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
Entrepreneurial Spirit and Innovative thinker.