Description de l'offre
1 Provides support to Customer Project Managers and staff with various project-related administrative responsibilities
2. May interact with customers on a project basis, providing assistance to the Project Manager in quotations, staffing/utilization issues, documentation, scope changes and any other issues related to completing the project on time and within technical specifications and budget. Monitors project progress in terms of design, procurement; communicates any problems or inconsistencies to Project Manager. 3. Prepares budgets and schedules for assigned projects and/or departments.
4. Compiles the required documentation for project approvals, including preparation of plans and specifications, basic analysis of contractual and shipping commitments.
5. Coordinates negotiations for any changes in scope, pricing, scheduling or other contract requirements. Works closely with Project/Department managers to ensure compliance with ISO requirements.
6. Reviews and edits all documentation that relate to new drawings and revisions.
7. Schedules and records all project team and review meetings.
It is required that they have a related career in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, or Finance.
Must have a good management of financial terms, expert handling in Excel
Advanced English level,
Positive attitude in solving problems