Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
The Commercial Project Controller is responsible for all commercial aspects (costs, revenue and cash flow) related to Projects & Services for two of the Digital Energy US regions, supporting 8 Branch locations, executing Projects & Services. This role encompasses revenue controlling, performance measurement, planning, forecasting and reporting. Success in this role will require business partnering, building and establishing strong relationships with the Operations and Finance team by taking a genuine interest in the Building Automation and Control business and the customers the Business serves.
· Attend Monthly Branch Project Reviews.
· Ensuring correct project set up; ensuring in line with approved Budget and Internal arrangements.
· Monitoring Project Execution; providing risk management and opportunity management.
· Collaborate with Project Managers to monitor revenue recognition: actual vs plan, degree of completion, cost to complete, total forecasted costs vs planned.
· Risk Management - not limited to project approval, legal matters and execution upside/risk.
· Forecast and Report Financial performance for the Regions.
· Ensure full compliance of revenue and cost recognition with SE accounting policies under US-GAAP / IFRS, as well as overall compliance with internal controls.
· Supporting ad-hoc requests from internal and external auditing groups.
Ideal candidate profile
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· Bachelor's degree in Finance / Accounting / Business Administration
· 3-5 years' work experience
· Advanced ability to use Microsoft Office including but not limited to Excel and PowerPoint.
· Excellent organizational skills including handling multiple demands and assignments and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently.
· Industry/business acumen (Construction market / Building Automation, Fire & Security Industries) an asset.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.