OpenDataSoft helps organisations from the public and private sectors to make more out of their data. It develops a SaaS platform to publish and share data. Governments and private companies (energy, transportation, finance, industry, …) use OpenDataSoft to easily publish, combine, analyse, visualise, and share data in a variety of formats on a single platform to make better use of their data and to drive innovations.
After 7 years of constant growth, OpenDataSoft is opening an office in London to accelerate its development across Northern Europe.
Poste et missions:
As part of the EMEA Sales team and reporting to the Area Sales Manager whom you will work closely with, you will actively participate in the development of our client portfolio in the UK and:
- help to execute the market entry strategy in the UK,
- develop the required materials and identify potential prospects,
- draft and carry out prospection campaigns to generate new business opportunities,
- initiate contact with new prospects,
- identify and participate in relevant events across the country to present the platform and to generate new leads,
- participate in meetings with prospects,
- help prepare pre-sales materials, incl. demos built with our platform,
- draft and submit business proposals (in due course)
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial mindset, hunter attitude and strong interest in technology. You are quick to understand complex topics and want to make things happen. Your openness and strong intercultural skills enable you to adjust easily to new environments and to work in diverse settings.
Whom are we looking for?
· You are a young professional with first professional experience gained in a tech startup, in a sales department, or in a digital/data department,
· You are fluent in English, oral and written, ideally you have gained some experience abroad
· You have a strong interest in new technologies and software solutions. The sight of code excites your curiosity rather than intimidates you
· You have great communications skills, are able to clearly express and structure complex topics both verbally and in writing
· You have no problem picking up the phone to get things done. You are proactive and outgoing and eager to reach your goal
· You are able to work autonomously, are well organised and able to prioritise different tasks
· You report on your work proactively and share your knowledge with the rest of the team
· Ideally, you have previous experience in the data or smart city field
- or in a specific industry – such as transportation, utilities, banking, …
- or the British public sector (strong plus!)