About the Opportunity
The Pricing Analyst is a high profile role, responsible for working across all 5 of the UK Business Units within Sanofi to maximise pricing opportunities and minimise risk. This role represents a fantastic opportunity to obtain a detailed understanding of the UK pricing environment specifically the PPRS (Pharmaceutical Pricing Regulation Scheme), the reimbursement environment in retail, hospital and homecare channels and specificities that exist in the home nations. The Pricing Analyst is also accountable for implementing UK pricing controls, assisting UK Business Units requesting new prices and responding to requests for information from overseas pricing colleagues.
Pricing sits within the Patient Access Division; this team comprises Value & Access, New Product Planning. Health Outcomes and NHS Key Account Managers
About Sanofi Business Unit
The Patient Access Team offers a truly unique opportunity, working with the NHS to understand a constantly evolving environment and ensure Sanofi’s propositions are suitably aligned to offer maximum long term value for our customers. Bringing this insight into the business and working with colleagues across Public Affairs, Communications and all 5 of Sanofi’s UK business units is both challenging and rewarding. No two days are ever the same and with a portfolio that spans Rare Diseases to Vaccines we rely on collaborative ways of working to deliver high quality innovative solutions. As the Sanofi portfolio continues to grow, it is an exciting time to be joining us.
· Responsible for reporting Sanofi UK’s PPRS position to DHSC (Department of Health and Social Care) in an accurate and timely manner;
· Responsible for understanding the detail of the PPRS Scheme document and applying rules to Sanofi’s portfolio in order to identify risk and opportunities;
· Implement robust pricing controls that ensure UK Business Units’ pricing remains compliant;
· Support Business Units in UK and Ireland requesting approval for new or updated prices through the Global Pricing System;
· Bring EU pricing corridor insights and intelligence into UK Business Units and Supply Chain.
To excel in this role you will need to have:
· Highly numerate, used to extracting insights from large amounts of data;
· Good commercial acumen, with clear understanding of the business market dynamics;
· Proven analytical skills with an understanding of how Profit & Loss work;
· Good communication and presentation skills – able to turn complex analysis into simple messages;
· Strong planning and organisational skills;
· Educated to degree level or equivalent.
What Sanofi can offer you:
· A role where you are instrumental to creating best practice and as the organisation grows, you can too;
· We offer a generous package including flexible benefits, and are committed to helping you have a healthy work-life balance throughout your career with us;
· This is a full time role and we support flexible working.
Empower Life Everyday.
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career. Sanofi has the capabilities and resources to support your aspirations to fulfill your ambitions and be the best you can be.
Our purpose at Sanofi is to work passionately every day to understand and solve healthcare needs of people across the world. Our ambition is by 2025, to be a top 3 innovative, global and diversified human healthcare company. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on its area of excellence, which means we’re not there to try to solve everybody’s problems. We want to focus on those areas where we know we are making a difference.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.