Description de l'offre
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Talent Management Coordinator
- VIE Contract (W/M)
Talent Management (TM): 85% of the role:
As a core objective, the VIE role is to support local TM Head with activities linked to the function of TM such as:
- Organization and follow-up of the 3 main performance evaluations of the year (begin-year, mid-year, year-end reviews): working with HRBPs (HR Business Partners) and Latin America HQ (Headquarters)
- Communication to managers and employees on these 3 main key periods in order to ensure the consistence of the processes. You will also be working in collaboration with external providers
- Participation to the analysis of the potentials and development of succession plans in Mexico
Talent Management Programs:
- Reverse Mentoring: Organization & follow up of events
Talent Visibility Sessions & Job Shadowing: Development and improvement of the programs
- Diversity and Inclusion Program: Active participation, follow up and development of new forums
Ambassador of the I-Move Program (VIE program within Sanofi): 15% of the role:
- The VIE role will be to actively performing as an ambassador of the VIE program in Mexico from an HR perspective as focal point for VIE topics in Mexico, working with the other ambassadors in Latin America in order to improve VIE program within Sanofi
The VIE will:
- Support HRBPs and managers during VIE assignments (Recruitment, Onboarding and Follow-up)
- Cascade regional/global information (VIEs specific documents, etc.) to local HR teams and ensure the processes are implemented and followed
- Report the main issues faced and give feedback to improve these processes
- Master Degree in HR/relevant field
- Advanced English and at least intermediate Spanish skills
- At least one professional experience in Human Resources; experience in Talent Management would be a plus
- Knowledge of digital tools and social platforms such us ‘Yammer’ would be a plus
- At-ease with the management of Excel – knowledge of basic functions
- Eager to learn and work in a multi-cultural context