Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Mobile Software Developer
- VIE Contract (W/M)
- Contributing to the development of our commercial medical device products which consist of a data back end, web front end for physicians as well as apps for patients
- Writing mobile software code (web, iOS, Android), including unit testing and test automation to ensure high-quality and customer satisfaction
- Integrating into our agile scrum team culture, integrating into the cross-functional team and estimating work to be delivered in a sprint as well as in 3 month releases increments
- Prototyping tools and demos around our products to showcase what could be done and creating excitement on future feature additions
- Complying with Quality Management System Regulations and Sanofi Ethics guidelines
- 1-2 years of experience in a relevant field
- Experience with Java or Object C mobile programming languages
- Self-motivated learner and flexible to take on different tasks based on demand
- Fluent in English
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience