Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide. Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Marketing Associate Rheumatology
- VIE Contract (W/M)
The Sarilumab VIE is responsible for supporting the management and implementation of key pre-launch and post marketing programmes for Sarilumab
To achieve success it is critical that the VIE:
- Utilises customer and marketing insight to support the implementation of brand marketing programmes and materials in alignment with brand objectives
- Works collaboratively with colleagues and shares best practice across the sales, marketing and medical teams to help drive business performance
- Builds and leverages business relationships to support implementation of key projects and programmes
- Acts as brand champion, propose and implement ways of promoting the brand both internally and externally
- Supports development and implementation of brand marketing programmes
- Supports effective implementation of promotional campaigns / projects as required to meet sales force requirements
- Delivers to key performance indicators that measure and monitor the impact of key brand projects
- Develops strong and effective working partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders including agencies
- Provides marketing information and support to the sales team in line with commercial team objectives
Contributes to the delivery of the strategic and operational plans designed to maximise the divisional and brand performance for the Multi-Country Organization (MCO)
- Supports the implementation of marketing projects and programmes using customer and market insight to maximise performance
- Evaluates competitor activities and proposes innovative and impactful ways of responding to competitive pressures
- Ensures financial control over individual projects
- Support and where appropriate leads the implementation of brand / portfolio marketing programmes in line with the divisional and brand objectives for the MCO
Develops key programmes and materials in alignment with the brand objectives within agreed timelines and budgets
- Ensures effective implementation of promotional campaigns
- Delivers to Key Performance Indicators which measure and monitor the impact that the marketing programmes have on customers and opportunities
Works collaboratively with both internal and external partners
- Develops a network of key customers and decision makers to enhance programmes and implementation of programmes across the multi-country organisation (MCO)
- Develops strong and effective working relationships with colleagues, in particular the sales team
Develops effective partnerships with agencies / 3rd party suppliers
Drives Brand Performance
- Supports the communication of the brand vision, portfolio and marketing programmes to the sales force with clearly focussed priorities
- Works closely with communications manager to engage both internal and external customers and implement internal communications plan
- Engages and motivates the sales force and cross functional teams and injects energy to deliver effective campaigns and programmes
- Supports the development of clear promotional messages from complex clinical data
- Ensures all promotional material complies with the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI)/Irish Pharmaceutical Healthcare Association (IPHA) code of practice and have been approved in line with SOPs
- Maintains compliance of all team members to ABPI/IPHA guidelines through ensuring that each individual is aware of their responsibilities in this respect
- Marketing / commercial and/or Medical sales representative experience
- Demonstrated ability to influence relationships and leverage knowledge internally across a matrix structure, to optimise opportunities with customers and achieve shared goals.
- Proven analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent