Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Market Research Analyst for Consumer Health Care
- VIE Contract (W/M)
Maintaining timely OTC (Over The Counter) market data reporting, turning data into actionable insights:
- Day to day management of secondary market data agency relationships including troubleshooting database queries/product placement/definitions/technical support and arrangement of trainings for the CHC team
- Responsibility to develop and maintain 4 weekly, monthly reports and analyses to measure and monitor UK & Ireland CHC business performance. Organizing schedule for these reports and ensuring timely delivery
- Translating information and data into brand performance dashboards, actionable learnings and recommendations (both marketing and sales teams, as concise as possible). Monitoring of brand or retail channel commercial KPI’s for each year
- Collating and sharing market share and media tracking data to influence brand strategy and approach within the marketing/sales teams
- Competitor tracking – gathering input from wider team and collating into one file for sharing at monthly Competitor meetings. Adding market data/pricing/media spend to add value to the learning. Uploading intelligence to CHC Sharepoint
- For our Rx portfolio, analysing secondary data to support brand development and product export/import monitoring as needed
- Generating or collecting shopper/customer data that can be fed to Sales team in support of new distribution or display recommendations across key retailers. Ensuring internal information sources are kept up to date and distributed to the team
- Assisting with Global and European reporting requirements as directed by CMI (Consumer & Magketing Insights) manager
Supporting CMI Manager on Primary Research:
- Supporting CMI Manager through coordination of research design and post fieldwork agency debriefs; Sourcing brand lists or images for questionnaires or test stimulus. Helping to manage the agency selection process, fee negotiation and coordination. Closing collaboration with marketing team on new business opportunity projects, feeding new insights or facts from research studies to help construct approvable business cases
- Abiding by the requirements of the Proprietary Association of Great Britain (PAGB)and Sanofi codes of practice including but not restricted to maintaining high professional standards of conduct, in line with Company policies and procedures with a duty of care to the reputation of the Company
- It is the job holder’s responsibility to ensure that they are aware of all Code requirements and Company ethics/compliance policies and procedures, which are relevant to their role
- Supporting annual brand planning cycle with data and insights gathering that feeds into ‘Where to Play’ section CHC Sharepoint maintenance – managing structure of site, archiving, permission groups for external agencies and announcements in CHC Shareroom
- Managing image library, ensuring current pack images & logos are filed while archiving older images
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Regular, close contact with:
- Sanofi UK CHC Insights, Marketing, Sales and Category manager
Occasional contact with:
- Sanofi UK CHC Innovation Manager, General Manager and Ireland Commercial Lead
Sanofi UK procurement, pharmacovigilance, medical and compliance teams
Europe/Global business intelligence and market insight leads (on reporting)
Others on an ‘ad hoc’ basis (e.g. General Medicines Consumer Insights)
Regular, close contact with:
- UK-Ireland secondary data providers (Nielsen, Kantar, Bridgethorne, IMS)
Occasional contact with:
- Primary U.K. and Ireland market research agencies, U.K. pharmacy retailers
- Language skills: English both written and spoken at high level
- Marketing and/or Pharma educational background
- Strong Excel skills with experience of using databases and other MS Office applications
- Knowledge of CHC market and interest to learn more
- Previous work experience in Pharma CHC ar