Description de l'offre
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Financial Analyst Myanmar
- VIE Contract (W/M)
- Performing reconciliation and daily/monthly closing for Sales and OPEX (Operating Expense)
- Reviewing and analysing operating results
- Preparing dashboards & ad hoc analysis
- Preparing schedules for financial reporting submission in accordance with Corporate requirements
- Communicating local reporting to stakeholders
- Implementing tools to facilitate work processes
- Contributing to specific finance-related projects
- Sales monitoring and Dashboard preparation (TM
- Monthly sales trend forecast, Landing and Actual)
- Preparing internalization of expenses payment
- Third party payment processing
- Invoice checking, pay out voucher preparation, approval, payment
- Payment tracking, consolidation and archiving of invoices and approval forms
- Issuing monthly Interco debit note to HQ (headquarter) affiliate
- OPEX monitoring
- Monitoring product destruction (both at Custom and distributor level)
- Contributing to the smooth running of the finance shared service center by performing other tasks as required
- Master’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or equivalent
- Fluent English required
MAJOR SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, work effectively with cross-functional partners and drive process improvement initiatives across an organization
- Excellent organizational skills as well as strong analytical skills
- Communication skills to build commitment, create adherence and present analyses to management
- Ability to handle confidential information and material with appropriate discretion
- Ability to challenge and support Business Partners
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of applications MS-Excel, knowledge of other analytical tools and experience with SAP is a plus
- Working experience in the pharmaceutical or similar industry is a plus