Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, Sanofi transforms scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 110,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference in patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Diabetes Marketing Officer
- VIE Contract (W/M)
- Contributes to the delivery of the strategic and operational plans designed to maximise the divisional and brand performance for the UK
- Support and where appropriate leads the implementation of brand / portfolio marketing programmes in line with the divisional and brand objectives for the UK
- Works collaboratively with both internal and external partners
- Drives Brand Performance
- Maintains compliance
- Marketing / commercial and Medical sales representative experience
- Demonstrated ability to influence relationships and leverage knowledge internally across a matrix structure, to optimise opportunities with customers and achieve shared goals.
- Proven commercial acumen, with clear understanding of the business market dynamics.
- Detailed understanding of ABPI Code of Practice and its practical application in a business environment, with ABPI qualification.
- Proven analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Diabetes Therapy area knowledge