Sano Marketing Assistant:
About Sano - www.sanotogo.com
Due to continued growth, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an intern to join Sano based in Charlotte Street in the West End.
We believe that good nutrition is the foundation of good health. But there’s a lot of confusion these days about what’s good for you and what’s not.
That’s why we created Sano.
What makes Sano To Go, & Sano School of Culinary Medicine, unique is a radical new approach to health and wellbeing, one that’s based on nutritional science & facts, not fad or fashion. Sano is all about providing you with food, nutrition and wellbeing solutions that have known, evidence-based benefits for your health.
We have a bold vision to empower, educate & support through better food & sound nutrition information. We want you to reclaim control over your own health. It all starts with a fresh way of thinking.
This is a full time, unpaid Intern position however all travel and food expenses will be covered.
• Support the development and execution of marketing, social media, PR campaigns and events
• Strong analytical skills
• Support the development and execution of Sano content and copy
• General CRM support including maintaining the customer database and content support including maintaining a database of content including copy, video and photography
• Developing sales collateral such as posters, press ads and trade flyers
• Supporting the design process for digital, including emails, Facebook ads and banner ads
• Supporting teams across the business in marketing & social media projects
• General service and sales support for the students (both new and existing) for the Sano School of Culinary Medicine
• Update and maintain social media platforms for the business including LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube
• Assist with presentation and marketing material for other departments within the business