Description de l'offre
Advanced Technology Manager, Alcon, UK
The Advanced Technology Manager is responsible for achieving a sales plan in targeted accounts by working directly with cataract and / or refractive surgeons and staff in the clinical office and theatre environment in order to expand the use of Alcon’s advanced technology product lines through consultative practice development activities. Partners with Cataract Procedure Managers (CPM’s) and Product Managers (IOLs and Equipment) on jointly targeted ATIOL & PC IOL ac-counts. Product Focus; PanOptix, ReStor and Toric family of IOLs, Verion Image Guidance System, ORA Guidance and Verification system for Cataract Refractive Surgery. Geographical/Customer Bias; Private Ophthalmology Sector in London, South East England, East Anglia.
• Champion and develop accelerated consumption of and advocacy for Alcon’s advanced technologies.
• Effectively communicate the concept of practice development to new and existing customers.
• Evaluate practices’ needs regarding staff training, internal and external marketing programs, patient flow, and staff incentives to maximise conversions.
• Analyse account conversion, make recommendations and implement changes to ensure practice success and increase conversions to Alcon advanced technologies.
• Routinely communicate activities to sales and marketing surgical counterparts.
• Work with and maintain a professional and credible image with key physicians, advisors, and co-workers
• Any other duties or projects as requested by the Line Manager commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility for this role, for which the associate has the necessary experience and/or training.
Alcon is a world innovator in eye care and the second-largest division of Novartis. As the global leader, Alcon develops and manufactures innovative medicines and devices to serve the full life cycle of eye care needs. We offer the broadest spectrum of surgical, pharmaceutical and vision care products to treat many eye diseases and conditions.
While meeting patients’ needs in every aspect of Eyecare, the diversity of the franchise model across Alcon gives associates the opportunity to experience a commercial environment spanning medical devices, primary and secondary care and OTC.
Alcon has one mission: to provide innovative products that enhance quality of life by helping people see better.
Advanced Technology Manager
Benefits of Working for Alcon:
• Competitive Salary
• Sales Incentive Based Bonus
• Pension Scheme
• Share Scheme
• Paid Holidays
• Comprehensive Medical Insurance
• Subsidised Canteen
• Employee Recognition Scheme
• Sports & Social Club
‘I came for the job, I stay for the culture’
The ideal candidate will have:
• University degree qualification or equivalent in Sales, Marketing, Life Sciences or a related field
• Holder of a current full driving license
• Fluency in English (verbal and written)
• Any other European language - desired
• Evidence of Strong Commercial acumen and entrepreneurial mindset
• Excellence in communicating technical benefits and business propositions
• Proven sales experience preferably in Medical Devices. Working knowledge of Ophthalmology with Phaco, IOLS, Cataract Refractive Surgery experience a distinct advantage (3+ years)
• Strong analytical, problem solving, communication, selling and negotiation skills.
• High integrity and discretion in order to protect sensitive financial information relating to key accounts
• Previous experience at designing and implementing successful practice development programs and initiatives
• High-energy individual with acknowledged skills in building productive relationships, creating enthusiasm, and successfully implementing plans to achieve Company goals.
We focus on creating an inclusive organisation and welcome people who have different knowledge, perspectives, experience and working styles from across the global population.
Frimley / Camberley
COMMERCIAL EMEA AL
Alcon Eye Care UK Ltd