I am seeking a switched-on and driven person to help me with my small business. You don't need to be experienced BUT you must have an aptitude to want to learn and facilitate the growth of my business.
The role is very broad in nature and covers areas such as Marketing/sales, web design, advertising, logistics, managing payments and income, paying suppliers and more. I have a small boutique travel company and I need help to manage general duties related to
1) helping attract customers (Social media, CRM mailings, organising Meetup events, phone, email and SMS)
2) Helping me strategise and formulate ideas to increase the customer base (Facebook Chatbots, Landing pages, FB groups, Meetup cross marketing, Google Adwords, offline)
2) Help customers through the sales process (largely automated using CRM but also integrating with social media and face to face selling)
3) Managing supplier payments and liaising with suppliers on provision of data and essential information
4) Managing the logistics and organisation of customers prior to their departure
5) Dealing with private clients and using booking systems to identify and great packages and organise payments
The role would be 1-2 days per week OR equivalent. Initial working from my office, but you can then work from home with flexibility on hours.
You would also get a free holiday (worth 750 Euros) in the summer on one of my trips.
An interest in general business and/or marketing/advertising would be advantageous but in reality, it does not matter too much. If you are keen to learn about a wide range of small business tools and software then this might be for you. I am very tech savvy and use a wide variety of tools and software that can be very exciting and interesting to use and develop skills in .