Sabichi Homewares is seeking a QA Technologist Intern to start immediately. This internship is perfect for a recent graduate to get experience working at a successful homeware brand. As a QA Technologist intern, your job would be to ensure that Sabichi Homewares products meet national and international quality standards along with customer specific requirements.
• Work closely with the Buying Team & National Accounts Manager to provide technical support and conduct risk assessment of product.
• Ensure all products conform to homeware legislation, safety and quality standards.
• Manage any technical and ethical audits required by specific retailers.
• Work closely with supply base, providing technical support and resolving any technical concerns.
• Manage, review and approve test reports, resolving any testing queries, working with manufacturing partners to rectify any issues.
• Manage, review and release shipments following inspection report releases, working with manufacturing partners to rectify any issues.
• Investigate and manage customer complaints, liaising with customer service team, retail partners or national account managers.
• Manage, review and organise customer replacements under manufacturing warranty schemes.
This Paid internship comes with the potential for a full time role. If you feel you are up for the challenge to work in a fast paced environment please apply with a CV and Cover Letter.