Rose of York is a leading language school in the heart of London. We have a vacancy for a multi-talented and ambitious individual with hands-on experience of system administration work on internal and external Windows servers and IT infrastructure. The following skill set is required:
• Experienced in providing IT network support.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Able to configure, commission and maintain Windows-based servers.
• Able to develop applications for Windows environment.
• Familiarity with industrial PLCs and Modbus protocols.
• Experience of basic electronics.
Please note that prior to starting the volunteer internship you must provide the following documents:
• Clear enhanced DBS check.
• Proof of eligibility to undertake a volunteer internship in the UK.
• Proof of address.
• Letter from your educational institution confirming that you are a student in the UK.
• References (2).
If you think you have the right skills we’d like to hear from you!