· Job facts
Reporting to the MSL Team Leader, you will be involved in diverse medical activities which will offer you great exposure to Health Care Professionals. As MSLs you will work at a high scientific level, with the aim to inform the Therapeutic Area Experts according to their needs, to support scientific collaborations and return important strategic information from the field to the company. An MSL is a non-promotional, field-based role that acts as a guardian for high standards of compliance, ethics, and safety of Roche products.
More specifically you will:
- Interact with HCPs to understand their view, interests and needs within the therapeutic area.
- Exchange complex medical & scientific information with the medical scientific community
- Contribute to and implement the Territory Medical Tactical Plan
- Prepare and deliver presentations on latest scientific data to physicians and other targeted specialties
- Identification of possible cooperation areas that fit our strategic orientation
- Collaborate with Clinical and Medical Teams in the clinical trial program
- Develop scientific partnerships with the therapeutic area experts
- Training Roche staff in the relevant medical science area and providing scientific support for all relevant internal functions.
- Master's degree in a health related science
- 2 years of working experience within the pharmaceutical industry preferably in customer facing roles
- Experience in Hematology will be a strong asset
- Experience/ exposure to clinical study management and conduct is highly valued
- Demonstrated high quality interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- PC literacy & fluency in Greek and English language
- Excellent project management & organizational skills
- Available to undertake frequent travelling is necessary (minimum 50% of the time)
· Who we are
The Greek team of Roche Pharma grows on a year basis with double digit rates and is comprised of all sales channels, marketing and support functions serving the business units.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.