1. Job Purpose (Required)
- The RE Business Development Support is responsible for supporting the executing strategies that deliver sales growth and business development in service advantage markets throughout EMEA to grow overall sales revenue and market share.
- The job incumbent supports the Business Development Manager with their approved strategies which will focus on market segmentation, supporting account selection by industry verticals, supporting long-term organisational strategic goals, building key customer relationships, identifying business opportunities, and maintaining knowledge of current market conditions.
- The job incumbent is responsible to support the engagement made by the Business Development Manager with engineering and commercial leaders and C-Level / executives to identify and provide ideas for value propositions and sales opportunities.
- He/she creates project plans, coordinates communication and provides internal support; working in parallel with various internal departments to support the Business Development Manager in a communicational sense.
- The job incumbent needs to support the Business Development Manager in finding potential new customers, approaching existing customers to assist in continuing and growing business in the future.
- The RE Business Development support will also help manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
2. Key Responsibilities (Required)
- The primary role of the RE Business Development Support is to support the prospect for new customers by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential customers.
- The job incumbent must create persuasive ideas to put forward to the Business Development Manager.
- He/she must develop a rapport with new and existing customers, whereby support is provided by streamlining communications with each internal department.
- He/she is also required to support and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients in conjunction with the Business Development Manager.