MONTBLANC is a manufacturer of exclusive products including watches, jewellery, writing instruments and leather goods which reflect our high demands with respect to culture, quality, design, tradition and craftsmanship. MONTBLANC is present all around the world with more than 25 subsidiaries and 600 boutiques.
“My expectations were exceeded greatly. The internship is a very rewarding experience that provided a great amount of responsibilities. Every day brings something new and being so close to the product is super interesting. The international team creates a unique and creative atmosphere that makes it fun to work in.” (Kristin – former Category Management intern)
How will you leave your mark?
· As an active member of our team you support us with the product management across the Writing instruments, Jewellery and Licensing product range from initial ideas through to launch in stores
· You create trade catalogues and manage content for the Montblanc online shop
· Furthermore you prepare business object and competitor analyses
· Internal communication across all departments: Marketing, Technical Engineering, Artisan, and Purchasing as well as external communication with agencies
· Support in article creation and product workflow on SAP platform
· Input of product information for or Website and catalogues in the Product Database (PIM)
· Preparation of PowerPoint presentations and information for the market launch of new products as well as preparation of market analysis for the development of new products
How will you inspire us?
· You are a student (m/f/d) of business administration with specialization in marketing/product management or comparable or are in a gap year
· You have gathered sufficient experience from previous internships in the field of marketing or product management
· You are an Excel expert and ideally know how to apply SAP R3/BW respectively SAP/Business Warehouse/BOA
· The team enjoys collaborating with you because of your positive mindset and‘can do’ attitude
How do we keep you smiling?
· You have the possibility to implement your own ideas into existing procedures: With your proactive mindset you can introduce new suggestions to discussions
· International and diverse work place: We have over 30 different nationalities and 50% + of our employees are female
· We have an open corporate culture with flat hierarchies in a dynamic environment within the luxury sector
· We offer various discounts in terms of traveling, hotels, fitness activities and a discounted public transport card (HVV-ProfiCard)
· At Montblanc we have flexible working hours and work 35 hours per week
· You can do a voluntary or mandatory internship which will be fairly remunerated
The internship starts on 1st October 2020 and ideally lasts 6 months. Please indicate your earliest starting date when submitting your application.
We are looking forward to your application!
While you are waiting for our response, please feel free to visit our site on LinkedIn and get to know us better: https://bit.ly/38nLZV4