Cartier, l'artisan des passions.
We are looking for a resilient and methodical Client Services Manager to join our Cartier family
· Assist the Client Experience Manager in the market strategy implementation, adapting the CS global policy and the service management, respecting the service code of the Brand.
· Support Manager in the implementation of new CS procedures in the boutiques and maintaining/improving existing service offer
· Create necessary action plans to ensure optimal performance and service delivery
· Ensure Client satisfaction in boutique through system controls
· Monitor stock management follow-up
· Member of Quality and Service Committee, provide quality feedback to central CS and manufacturing teams
· Collaborate regularly with boutique managers (in meetings or one to one) to explain and train, and ensure application of CS policy in the boutiques
· Manage the market complaints while identify appropriate solution to customer issues
· University degree followed by 5+ years’ experience in customer service, preferably in Retail business. Luxury Jewellery and/or Watchmaking experience is a plus
· Strategic overview
· 3+ years of management experience as supervisor or deputy manager
· Experience in watchmaking and jewellery is a plus
· SAP experience preferred
· Must be able to create spreadsheets in Excel and presentations in Power Point.
· Ability to implement short and long time projects
· Hands on attitude
· Strong leadership skills
· Good interpersonal and influencing skills
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Problem solving and process management skills
· Maturity, ability to adapt, customer oriented, demonstrates assertiveness, self-confidence, empathy, emotional control, discernment, assertiveness, curiosity
· Customer oriented, business acumen.
· High level of integrity and trust
· Attentive and patient. Ability to listen to people needs
· Open, flexible and adaptable, tolerant
· Act as a team player
If you are the candidate we are looking for, apply now.