Social Media Intern
We are looking for a creative, savvy and motivated intern to use their talent to help showcase our unique cosmetic product in the exciting space of skin regeneration. Our product is currently used by private doctors, nurses and surgeons.
You will be working with the founder to raise the profile of the company and to support the branding and marketing of our product,
Based on working hours of 10am – 5pm for 2-4month period. We are looking for someone who can commit to at least 2-3 days per week although we are open to negotiation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Helping to developing a social media plan
- Identifying target audience
- Growing our social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram)
- Engaging with bloggers
- Manage and send newsletter
- Generating ideas for articles