At Repairly, we believe that recruiting is kinda like dating… two separate individuals coming together with a shared mission, to produce amazing, life changing results.
With that in mind, please see the profile of the person we are looking for in the WHO YOU ARE section and an overview of Repairly in the WHO WE ARE section.
WHO YOU ARE
- You want to come a work with a group of weird, passionate and driven entrepreneurs looking to make a dent in the world (yes, that is a Steve Jobs quote ).
- You get a strange satisfaction when things are organized.
- You understand the importance of reproducible, reliable processes in business.
- You are a “driver”, you take responsibility for an outcome and work tirelessly until it has been achieved.
- You are aware of the importance of being serious, especially when dealing with a customers’ most prized possession, but also see the funny side to things.
To summarise, we don’t give a sh*t if you have GCSE’s, As Levels, A Levels, a degree or an MBA.
We give a sh*t if:
- You are hungry
- You love learning
- You love making people happy
- You love laughing
WHO WE ARE
- We are a software, marketing, logistics startup that is revolutionising technology repair.
- We have an amazing network of founders, investors and advisors that help to guide us on our worthy mission.
- We are “nerds”. We spend hours each week pouring over numbers and brainstorming ways to improve the Repairly experience.
- We get a weird kick when our customers leave us amazing reviews.
- We move fast and believe that he/she who hesitates, loses.
- We offer the best possible education for any individual looking to gain startup experience, you will have free reign of areas in the business to focus on.
We understand the life greatest pleasures exist in the journey, we are designed to grow and contribute.
- We have part of the business (and a competitive salary) to offer to people who want to join us on our journey of dragging technology repair kicking and screaming into the 21st century. We understand the importance of aligned incentives.
If you felt that the above section describes you accurately, and you like the sound of us, there is just one final question to ask...
Want to go on a date?