• We have an opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic recent graduate/legal student to join our legal team. Supporting our busy in-house legal team you will gain experience of commercial, property and corporate legal work.
Real Estate and other legal
• Complete lease and management agreements. This includes but is not limited to amending the first draft, ensure construction is ready to start, manage review by external counsel, ensure Material Variation Report is signed off, negotiate guarantees.
• Deal with landlord disputes.
• Manage rent reviews and lease breaks.
Professional Skills & Experience
• Recent graduate in Law or part way through a law degree and keen to gain some practical experience.
• Keen to learn.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Able to work autonomously.
IWG is leading the workspace revolution. Our companies help more than 2.5 million people and their businesses to work more productively. We do so by providing a choice of professional, inspiring and collaborative workspaces, communities and services.
Digitalisation and new technologies are transforming the world of work. People want the personal productivity benefits of living and working how and where they want. Businesses want the financial and strategic benefits. Our customers are start-ups, small and medium-sized enterprises, and large multinationals. With unique business goals, people and aspirations. They want workspaces and communities to match their needs. They want choice.
Through our companies we provide that choice, and serve the whole world of work: Regus, Spaces, No18, Basepoint, Open Office and Signature. We create personal, financial and strategic value for businesses of every size. From some of the most exciting companies and well-known organisations on the planet, to individuals and the next generation of industry leaders. All of them harness the power of flexible working to increase their productivity, efficiency, agility and market proximity.
We’re reaching a tipping point. The workspace revolution is coming.
Join us at www.iwgplc.com
Are you ready to lead the workspace revolution?
Leading a revolution requires talent, energy, focus and commitment. We need colleagues with these attributes to help us help millions of others to work more productively in over 110 countries, 1,000 cities and towns, and 3,300 locations.
We’re looking for entrepreneurial people who are full of fantastic ideas and the energy to turn them into reality. Show us you have the enthusiasm, ambition and ability to make business happen for our clients and we’ll support you every step of the way as you build an exciting, fast-paced and challenging career.
Find out more at www.iwgplc.com/careers.