Description de l'offre
We are REFERRAL CODES! And we want YOU!
Referral Codes is the start-up blasting the referral marketing sector – we are go-to destination for referral codes and referral links, social commerce and refer-a-friend viral marketing for e-commerce companies.
Referral marketing is going through the roof in the last few years as it’s the most exciting customer acquisition channel. We want to be at the heart of this incredible growth. Our service is live and is being used by 100s of visitors already – we want to make that 1000s and then millions.
We need a GROWTH HACKER / SOCIAL MEDIA / EVENTS intern – to make some buzz, create viral loops, organise events
We’re small but growing fast. You can make a huge difference and if you’re good, you’re going to stay with us.
Here’s some of the things you should be able to do:
• General Content marketing – write some content, be interesting, engage readers. Leave them curious and wanting more
• Use Twitter / Facebook / Instragram / SnapChat – help us come up with some cool campaigns for our target audience.
• Create some offline events – we’ll give you some money and resources to hack your way to our customers. You’re creative right?
• Find and reach-out to influencers in the money saving e-commerce niche
What we are looking for:
1. Someone with energy and passion to help us grow
2. You’re an active listener but you’ll also have your own ideas
3. Able to structure your day, and report clearly on your progress
4. Have some experience of Adwords / Wordpress / HootSuite
5. UK educated as we will be targeting UK demographic groups such as students, mums etc.
6. You MUST be based in London already.
We are based in central London in Bayswater and role will be initially for 3 months, maybe more.
We can provide a contribution to expenses of £500pcm.
So this is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast growing business. Great experience for you and an opportunity to work with an experienced team on our new venture.
Send us a CV, and a referral code, and tell us why you are different.