Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360 search solutions to the global commodities markets. We have a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages. We are looking for a paid intern keen on gaining valuable experience in the provision of search solutions to the commodities industry.
Our office is located in a beautiful Grade 1 listed country mansion, Tyttenhanger House.
Unlike traditional internships, we offer training and a structured routine ensuring it’s a valuable and worthwhile experience for both parties.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
• Developing business, negotiation and phone skills
• Working as a recruitment resourcer, Headhunting, Screening and Interviewing candidates
• Assessing Candidate suitability to client requirements
• Advertising on job boards
• Hitting daily targets
Key Qualifications / Experience
• Self-motivated, ambitious and target driven
• Happy to cold / warm call and hit targets
• Strong communicators with a sense of humour
• Able to work in a high pressure environment
• Entrepreneurial with an interest in Sales and Finance
• Strong observational skills and attention to detail
What do we offer?
• Paid internship of £1090 per month
• A structured training scheme
• Commissions/Bonuses offered for hitting targets
• Prizes include: Spa days at Luton Hoo, tailored suits, designer handbags, iPads etc
• Monthly lunch clubs at great restaurants for top performing employees
• Smart casual dress code
• Early finish on Friday during the winter
** Please note we are based in a remote location that cannot be reached by public transport so it is essential that applicants can drive.
We hope you will join us full time upon completion of the internship
Keywords: Recruitment, Recruiter, Headhunter, executive search, Resourcer, graduate, undergraduate, Temporary Work, Student, Internship, St Albans, Hertfordshire, Tyttenhanger, Hatfield, London Colney, Harpenden, Welwyn Garden City, Hemel Hempstead, Redbourn, Sandridge, Wheathampstead, North Mymms, Potters Bar, Radlett, Shenley, Borehamwood, Abbots Langley, Watford, RS0466A