Recyclabox is a fast-growing technology company that is revolutionising the way consumers resell and recycle old electronics. We have developed the UK’s first self-service machine for selling old devices, DVDs, video games & other electronics. Our service is fast, convenient and environmentally conscious. We are currently rolling out nationwide working with two major supermarket chains.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing and customer service intern to join the recyclabox team. You will be working closely with both the company founders and the marketing lead facilitating marketing executions and managing customer interaction.
Typical duties include:
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data for marketing leads
- Performing market research analysis
- Supporting and contributing to social media strategy
- Taking part in marketing strategy discussions
- Assisting team in general administrative duties
- Managing customer interaction and dealing with complaints
- Managing customer feedback