QCMii is seeking a high-energy, driven individual to join our team as ‘Sales Intern’. Reporting to the CEO, this role is the first point of contact our potential customers have with our service. The ideal candidate will have experience generating leads and selling over the phone and via email. If you’re looking to grow your sales career, then this is the position for you!
QCMii – is a web based automated quality control service that checks commercials, promos, movies, documentary films and any other video/audio content destined for broadcasting and digital platforms. With QCMii it’s never been easier to make sure video material is free from audio/video faults. QCMii also provides the capability to check content for Flashing and Regular Patterns, for compliance with Photosensitive Epilepsy legislation for Broadcast.
• Research potential clients online by visiting websites & social media sites and identifying the right person to contact to buy our service.
• Identify new business, primarily through telephone and email communication, by reaching out to prospects and introducing QCMii.
• Work with the CEO and CMO to develop new strategies to grow sales pipeline, and consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals.
• Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world-class experience.
• Identify customer needs to determine if QCMii solutions would be a good fit.
• Manage multiple lead sources, including incoming calls, emails, chats and referrals at a given time.
• Manage existing customer database using our CRM system Hubspot, to ensure all communications are logged and identified.
• Sales experience in a B2B environment, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment
• Fluent in English, preferably a native speaker
• Excellent customer service and telephone skills, including strong listening, verbal and written communication
• Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed sales targets
• Ability to thrive in a competitive, dynamic and quota-driven environment
• Ability to multi-task effectively