Junior Data Scientist
- Data Science
- Data analysis
- Data Extraction
- Data visualization
The Jr Data Scientist is a unique opportunity for school-leavers & young professionals willing to develop their career as Business Analyst. In order to become an expert, you will receive extensive internal trainings to learn you the job & perfect your skills. As Data Scientist, :
- You will assist with the business case to have a global overview
- You will collect, analyse, translate & simplify the requirements into a concrete course of actions
- You will build technical knowledge to support research and analytic responsibilities
- Under supervision, you will perform data extraction & query for ad hoc analyses & reports
- You will present concise reports & data visualizations for diverse audiences
- You will assist in conducting research projects, incorporate project design, data collection and analysis, summarizing findings, developing recommendations and effectively communicating to leadership the impact to the business
- You will provide findings and analysis for use in decision making
- You will research alternative development methodologies and make recommendations for team improvement.
- You will document your findings for further use
No experience required but :
- You hold a Master degree
- You have advanced analytical, fundamental & conceptual thinking skills
- You have excellent planning, organizational & time management skills
A first experience / intership in data analysis is a plus
You are fluent in English and/or French and/or Dutch
Here are some other vacancies your might like
PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams. We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others.
In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.