Functional Analyst Mobile Apps
- Mobile apps
- Functional analysis
- business user needs
Your mission will be to help revise & simplify the landscape of Mobile apps application in the banking industry. In other words, you will :
- Ensuring the responsibility of one or more functional processes in terms of analysis
- Analyze and model business user needs
- Define detailed functional specifications
- Realize the functional specifications
- Define the tests associated with these phases
- Participate in the implementation of the project
- Participate in the qualification of the solution
- Be the referent for the project team on the functional aspects
- You hold at least a Bachelor degree in IT
- You have at least 4 years experience working on Mobile apps (native, hybrid or web apps)
- You are fluent in English & Dutch
PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams. We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others.
In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.