Digital Project Manager
- Project management
- Gestion de projet
As Digital Project Manager, you will be in the front line to launch &manage a number of ambitious projects such as customer experience, new payment systems, the creation of new services or websites & the translation of the GDPR regulation into concrete actions.
In other words:
- You will lead national & international projects using the appropriate tools & methodology (such as project planning, milestones plan, Kanban boards. This will help you implement solutions, translate projects into realistic objectives, phases & actions in order to have a quick impact. You will also guarantee the project’s scope, schedules & the budget.
- You will ensure a excellent flow of communication between all parties regarding the follow-up, the deliverables & the risks
- You will centralise all documentations that guides the project
- You will establish a strategic & tactical consultation with various stakeholders
- You will coordinate, lead & challenge stakeholders to take the right decisions
- You have a previous experience of at least 3 years in digital project management
- You have a good knowledge of the Scrum, Agile or Waterfall methodologies
- You are an excellent communicator
- You are fluent in English, French & English
Attitude is key to succeed in that mission
Here are some other vacancies your might like
PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams. We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others.
In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.