Digital Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Content Management
Define scope, budget and planning for the project in collaboration with the business
Manage project scope
Be the SPOC for internal and external stakeholders
Identify risks and solutions
Deliver projects on time ensuring quality
Follow up and optimization of the project
Leading and empowering the team while facilitating the communication between the stakeholders.
The person we are looking for should meet the following requirements:
- A Master’s Degree
- Trilingual: Dutch / French / English !
- Hands-on experience in project management
- Familiar with Agile / Scrum methodology
Technical background or knowledge of languages such as HTML5, CSS3, JS, .Net, PHP, ... is a plus
- Tickets and user stories management tools such as JIRA is a plus
- Content management systems knowledge such as Confluence or - SharePoint is a plus
- CRM and Marketing tools such as Salesforce is a plus
- Autonomous with the ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams. We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others.
In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.