Digital Campaign Manager
- Digital Marketing
- Social Campaign
- Power Editor
- Digital Campaign
- Campaign Manager
- Manage internal and external marketing campaigns, brief stakeholders and encourage high-value outputs;
- Define action plans to meet business objectives including target audience, media mix and marcom objectives;
- End-to-end campaign management: SEA, Display, Social, Email,…;
- Act as SPOC towards other marketing teams, sales teams, and other relevant stakeholders;
- Analyze the performance of the launched campaigns through monitoring and measuring;
- Optimize the campaigns based on analyzed results;
- Manage the budget of the campaigns
The person we are looking for should meet the following requirements:
- A Master’s Degree in (Digital) Marketing, Communication or related field
- Trilingual: Dutch / French / English !
- Hands-on experience with Search, Display, Social and Email campaigns
- Profound knowledge of tools like Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Power Editor, Mailchimp,…
We are looking for 2 people : one with a previous experience in digital campaign management, one +5 y exp.
- Experience with Selligent is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Communication skills and persuasiveness
- Autonomy and ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
Here are some other vacancies your might like
PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams. We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others.
In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.