- Web development
- business analyst
- screen modelling
Your role will be to support the agile team in various projects. You will be attached to the Infrastructure & HR department. In other words :
- You will collect the needs
- You will analyse the solution & describe it
- You will screen modelling
- You will write documents & estimate the workload
- You will participate to refinement workshops & to the test verifications
- The position is intended for candidates who, after a successful experience in web development, wish to orient their career towards analysis and were able to confirm this choice by practicing analyst work.
- You hold a Master degree
- You have between 2 & 5 years experience in web development
- You are fluent in French & English
- You have strong analytical skills
Here are some other vacancies your might like
PYCO Group is a global team of passionate consultants and developers who accelerate digital transformation and deliver result driven solutions.
With more than 500 people on 4 continents, we help business leaders re-imagine, design, build and operate a smooth digital business transition, thanks to the knowledge of our onshore and offshore dedicated teams. We do so by attracting, empowering and retaining exceptional talents while unlocking opportunities for our clients and employees simultaneously.
Global-scale clients making use of the PYCO Group’s products and services include Microsoft, Samsung, Volkswagen, Axa, Richemont, BNP Paribas, Wal-Mart, Adobe, La Poste, Accor Hotels, LVMH, Mitsubishi, Calvin Klein, L’Oréal amongst many others.
In other words, we build digital teams & solutions.