Présentation de l'offre
Cabinet d'audit et de conseil, PwC est un réseau international de 236 000 collaborateurs dans le monde dont 6400 en France & Afrique francophone. Acteur engagé, PwC continue sa transformation pour renforcer la confiance sur le marché et accompagner les acteurs de l'économie dans leur réussite, à travers des missions d'audit, d'expertise comptable et de conseil (stratégie, management, transactions, cybersécurité, data & analytics, juridique & fiscal).
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
The PwC France Advisory has a dedicated Space Practice composed of consultants from various background and nationalities. The Space Practice is now looking for junior consultants to join its cross-cutting functional team dedicated to consulting in the space sector in the fields of strategy, policy, technology and economics. You will have the opportunity to work for major European and worldwide public and private entities involved in space activities.
The PwC Space Practice focuses on two major types of assignments:
1) Strategy: Our team works on specific types of strategic studies:
- Market characterisation (sizing, trends, competitive landscape, etc.)
- Evaluation of business cases and revenue projections
- Definition and assessment of diversification strategies
- Gap analysis and evaluation of market opportunities and barriers
- Operational and financial audit of Space Programmes
- Analysis of user needs and impact on space system requirements
2) Socio-economic impact assessments: Our team assesses the socio-economic impacts of investment in the space sector. For these types of missions, the candidate will potentially work on:
- Impact assessments of new space programmes or of further evolution of existing programmes: definition of impacts (i.e. economic, societal, strategic and environmental impacts), definition of assessment frameworks, methodologies, consultation with experts from industry and public organisations, analysis and synthesis
- Impact assessment of governance schemes for space programmes
- Impact assessment of public policies and regulatory frameworks on the development of space programmes
For more information, please visit: https://www.pwc.fr/space
What we expect from you
Educational background in engineering, business, economics and/or political science from top universities and schools
Strong analytical and communication skills
Strong ability to structure thoughts and to synthesise complex subjects
Proactive, adaptable attitude in an international environment
General interest in the Space Sector
Previous experience in aerospace and defence sector, or in consulting is a plus
Experience or knowledge in economy, econometry and public policy is a plus
Proficiency in another language will be considered as a plus.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required: Master of Science - Economics, Master of Science - Business and Finance, Master of Science - Political Science, Master of Engineering - Sciences
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date