We’re looking for a hungry Business Development Executive to add value to our new business chain, build relationships with prospects and convert into clients.
We provide video services to experienced and busy marketing and communication experts. As well as being a proactive and process-driven people person, you’ll also need to have a passion to work in business developmeny — so you can speak on the level of our clients to help and advise them.
Your major responsibility will be seeking out potential opportunities, prospects and clients. Forming Partnerships with clients that we would love to work with.
Activities will include: lead generation, lead qualification, engagement, campaign building, research and analytics, client presentations.
You’ll be working in our colourful office on the Ugli Campus, West London (by the old BBC building). You'll join our PW12 family, which is small enough that we all know each other's favourite songs but big enough to allow you to cultivate your own unique skillset.
You will be instrumental in developing and engaging new contacts, prospects and eventually clients. It will be your responsibility to build campaigns, target leads, qualify these and observe this information in order to develop opportunities.
We are looking for a bright individual who is alert to opportunities and full of ideas, there is no ‘one way’ to finding businesses that we would love to work with so we welcome someone with the enthusiasm and fresh ideas.
• Increase Client base
• Sales targets
• Engagement targets
• Prospecting new potential leads
• CRM Management and relationship building
• Managed the inbound and outbound strategy for the business.
What you'll bring to the table
• Marketing knowledge and skills across a broad mix of channels
• Strong communication skills with the ability to present ideas and educate clients
• Excellent organisational skills
• Natural ability to build trust and grow relationships
• Ability to understand client’s needs, define messaging and write compelling communications
What we're offering
• Potential for a full-time position - salary depending on experience/performance
• Potential for Quarterly bonuses based on company profits
• Joint-funded workplace pension (UK residents only)
• Full time - 37 hours a week (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm)
• 1 hour lunch
• You may be expected to work beyond normal hours to meet deadlines
• 20 days annual leave (plus 8 days bank holiday) and an additional day for every year completed with us
Extra Cool Stuff
• Team drinks twice a month
• Monthly pub lunch
• Up to 50% off gym membership (to help counteract the above two benefits)
• Bike-to-Work scheme
• Christmas and Summer parties
• Early 5pm finish on Fridays
• We have Table Tennis tournaments and they’re awesome
Terms & Conditions
• Subject to a probationary period
• Ideally background in business development and marketing communications
• Experience dealing with professionals and managing stakeholders
• Preferable Post graduate (or equivalent)