We’re a new kind of agency that’s doing things a little bit differently. We’re all about Mobile, Media & Content and bringing those together in ways that drive real results for our clients.
The creative team are looking for someone with an artistic approach to design to help build our mobile, games brand and portfolio.
After having a few of our games blast into the top 10 of the iOS app charts, we are on a roll and looking for a passionate and creative individual to help us launch our next round of titles.
No two days at Puzzle are ever the same which keeps things fresh and exciting.
On any given day you could be sketching out ideas, designing prototypes, creating screenshots for the app store, making social video content. The list goes on…
If you’re looking for an internship that is collaborative. social and to be honest, too fun to feel like work, this may be for you.
- Basic experience using Sketch, After Effects, Photoshop and/or Illustrator,
- Have an artistic background and be comfortable creating visual identities for mobile games
- Be comfortable with digital technologies, particularly mobile and web.
- Have an online/offline portfolio
Nice to haves…
- Have a passion for mobile gaming
- Have used Apple software before (iMac / Macbook etc.)
- Understand the importance of designing in vector
- Know how to create content in a number of digital formats (images, video, gifs etc.)
- Be familiar with design trends and websites such as Dribbble and Behance.
About Puzzle London
To sum it all up we’re looking for someone who: Is fiercely ambitious, hungry, results driven, has great attention to detail and incredibly proud of the work that you deliver. You want to learn but you’ll also have your own ideas and mind.
This is a paid for internship that has the opportunity to turn into a full-time role for the right person.