We believe that everyone is unique, with their own personality and strengths, much like our UK agencies. In 2016, The Lab will provide up to 4 individuals with the opportunity to work with us over 6 months, across a variety of projects and work streams. During this time, we’ll help you to discover the power of health and wellness communications, develop your skills and show you how you can make a real difference to people’s lives. At the end of that 6 months, you could be in with a chance to be considered for a full time, permanent role. There will be a lot to learn but this is a brilliant and exciting opportunity to fast-track your career.
The best bit? The Lab application process doesn’t focus on formal academic qualifications. We’re looking for people with raw talent, with the drive to prove themselves and make a difference. Why? Because we believe that everyone deserves a chance to get into the creative and communications industry. By joining us as part of The Lab, you can impact and change people’s lives through the work you’ll be doing.
Who are we?
Publicis Health is the largest health-oriented agency network in the world. With more than 6,000 employees, Publicis Health manages 15 agency brands through 60 offices located in 10 countries. Our ambition is that by 2020, we will be the power behind the world’s most influential health brands.
What will you be doing?
We work in a distinct and innovative network, made up of lots of agencies with different working styles and specialities. This means that we have a host of opportunities available! If you join us as part of The Lab, you could be working across a wide range of functions such as Production, Creative Services, Digital, Content Development, Client Services and many more.
Throughout the application process, we’ll be evaluating your skills, interests and suitability for our agencies to make sure we place you in a role that’s suited to you and that will allow you to contribute to our growing business.
• You should have a thirst for knowledge – we are looking for highly innovative individuals hungry to learn and who want to take as much as they can from this opportunity.
• You’ll need good written and verbal communication skills and be able to show us you work well in a team.
• You should have strong attention to detail and impeccable interpersonal and listening skills.
• You should be able to commit to a 6 month contract within our business commencing at the end of October 2016 and be eager to pursue a full time, permanent role.
• You should have strong A-levels/AS levels and hold Maths and English GCSE above a grade C.
• You should be flexible and able to work at any one of our three sites.
You don't need any! We're looking for people with the passion to work in our industry, not a degree.