The Football March for Men is 1-day walking event, consisting of four marathons that start from local London football clubs and finish at Wembley. 400 walkers will join the event (over four routes) helping us raise over £200,000.
To make it all happen, we need you! Help us with event logistics such as setting up and registrations, cheering on our walkers and networking with everyone at the celebration in Wembley.
As a thank you, you’ll be invited to join our post event celebration in one of the suites at Wembley.
What do I do?
Tasks may include:
- Event set up (branding and signage) and take down
- Welcoming walkers as they arrive
- Help with registrations on arrival, giving out shirts and directions to participants
- Where possible, walk parts of the marathon to engage with our walkers
- Cheer on walkers and giving out water and snacks to them at checkpoints
- Contribute to the big, spectacular finish at Wembley by creating a cheerful, enjoyable atmosphere
You may also:
- Drive between checkpoints helping us transferring branding and signage and other staff/ volunteers
who aren’t walking*
*subject to a valid driving license, car availability and vehicle insurance.
Sunday July 22nd
Start time: 7am – Finish time: 7pm
For more information, please visit our Football March for Men page